Rotor Rush – Combo Flight
Location: Central Coast
Duration: 30 Mins
Product Code: ROTOR
About the flight
If just one experience up in the air isn’t enough for you, the Rotor Rush package combines a 20 minute scenic helicopter flight with a Matt Hall Racing – Ride of Your Life aerobatic flight. Start with the leisurely-paced enjoyment of the scenic flight and follow it with the adrenalin rush of the aerobatic experience – or perhaps the other way round!
Aerobatic experience flights are performed by current and former RAAF fighter pilots or elite aerobatic MHR trained pilots, buckle up, the Extra 300L is one of the fastest, most powerful and manoeuvrable two-seat aerobatic aircraft in Australia. Remember, you choose how much you cruise and how much time you spend upside down!
The gentle pace of the scenic helicopter flight for two or three will be one that you’ll always remember. Take in the local area from the comfort of your very own private helicopter high above the rest of the world and enjoy the unobstructed views unique to helicopters with their large forward bubble-like windscreen and windows.
Please Note: the package includes a helicopter scenic flight for two people and the Matt Hall Racing Aerobatics Flight is for one person. On request additional aerobatic flights may be added and a third passenger may be taken on the helicopter flight.
Itinerary – Skyline Aviation:
- Pre-Flight Brief and phones out for a Photo Shoot
- Then off for a spectacular 20 minute helicopter scenic flight
- With large bubble windows to give you an awesome view, choose between heading north over Newcastle or south over the beaches of the Central Coast
- Feel like you’re floating above everyone else whilst still travelling up to 200 km/h across the scenery
- Back to Lake Macquarie on completion.
Itinerary – Matt Hall Racing:
- Pre-flight briefing, followed by 10 minutes of flight time.
- Hang on tight, your high energy aerobatic flight is performed by current and former RAAF fighter pilots or elite aerobatic MHR trained pilots in Matt Hall’s two-seat aerobatic aircraft.
- Your flight will start off with warm-up manoeuvres and light aerobatics over the beautiful beaches of Lake Macquarie and Newcastle, just one-hour north of Sydney.
- You’ll then build to more advanced aerobatics manoeuvres, including loops, barrel rolls, upside down flying and tumbles.
- Your pilot will take you through a Red Bull Air Race simulation with all the gravitational forces, high speeds, twists and turns the race pilots endure.
- You can reach speeds of up to 400km/h and if you’re game, why not join the 8G club!
- Finally, take it all in as you cruise back to Lake Macquarie Airport to land.
Additionally, Package Option:
- Additional passenger on your Skyline Aviation scenic flight or an additional Matt Hall Racing Aerobatic Joy flight. Please call to discuss options and pricing
- Rotor Rush Package can be coupled with any other tour that Skyline Aviation offers, please call Skyline Aviation to discuss options and pricing.
- 10 mins additional MHR flight time available for purchase valued at $286.
- MHR media package available for purchase (video and photos) valued at $145.
For more details on this Package, call Skyline Aviation on 02 4945 1491 or Matt Hall Racing on 1300 790 936
Terms & Conditions
- When booking flights offered by Skyline Aviation Group and Matt Hall racing, the purchaser and passengers agree to the respective Company Terms & Conditions. Please go to www.skylineaviation.com.au/terms-conditions/ and www.matthallracing.com/terms for full details.
- Please provide accurate individual passenger weights during the booking process to ensure safety, all Helicopter flights have a max seat weight of 130kg.
- If weather conditions are unsuitable for flying, we will contact you prior to your flight to reschedule.
- Decision regarding cancelations or refunds are at the discretion of the individual companies, and may not necessarily match each other.
- We do not guarantee which aircraft the flight will be conducted in due to issues out of our control such maintenance and other unforeseen aircraft availability reason
- Cancellations more than 48hrs prior to the flight departure time – No Charge.
- Cancellations more than 24 hours but less than 48hrs prior to the flight departure time – 50% of flight or tour cost.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the helicopter flight will incur a fee of the full cost of the flight.