Reptile Park – Adventure Flight
Location: Central Coast
Duration: 4 Hours
Product Code: REPTILE
About the flight
Ready to have the ultimate experience both in the sky and on the ground? Then our Reptile Park – Adventure Flight might be the option for you!
Travel down to the central coast by helicopter taking in all the spectacular views and land at the one and only ‘Australian Reptile Park’.
Experience all the Australian wildlife big and small that you can only imagine, in one place, ranging from mammals, reptiles, amphibians, bird and even spiders.
Itinerary – Skyline Aviation:
- Pre-flight brief and phones out for a photo shoot
- Followed by an awesome 30 minute flight to the Reptile Park
- The large bubble view windows unique to helicopters allow you to enjoy the scenery as you travel down the coastline
- Feel like you’re floating above everyone else whilst still doing almost 200km/h
- Landing at the Reptile Park, you will get a up to 3 hours on the ground to see everything the Park has to offer
- Lastly, another 30 minute flight over the Central Coast and Lake Macquarie scenery to bring you back to Lake Macquarie.
Included – Reptile Park:
- Entry into the park
- Photo experience with a koala including opportunity to pat koalas
- Kangaroo feed (1 bag per 3 paying guests)
Additional package option:
- ‘Aussie Morning Tea’ which adds a morning/afternoon tea (dependent on arrival time) including tea and coffee, lamingtons and ANZAC biscuits. Plus, Photo opportunity with an alligator.
- ‘VIP Encounter’ which adds a 45 minute guided tour with zookeeper and Meet and greet with an Alligator
- ‘All Access – Behind the Scenes’ which adds 1 hour behind the scenes tour with zookeeper. Photo opportunity with Alligators and Giant Tortoises. Additionally gain access to venom milking facilities – only place in Australia you can see this
For more details on this Adventure Flight, call Skyline Aviation on 02 4945 1491
Terms & Conditions
- When booking flights offered by Skyline Aviation Group and Reptile, the purchaser and passengers agree to the Company Terms & Conditions. Please go to www.skylineaviation.com.au/terms-conditions/ and respectively Reptile Parks’ T&Cs for full details.
- Please provide accurate individual passenger weights during the booking process to ensure safety, all Helicopter flights have a max seat weight of 130kg.
- If weather conditions are unsuitable for flying, your pilot will contact you prior to your flight to reschedule.
- Cancellations more than 48hrs prior to the flight departure time – No Charge.
- Cancellations more than 24 hours but less than 48hrs prior to the flight departure time – 50% of flight or tour cost.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the helicopter flight will incur a fee of the full cost of the flight.